Collateral is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured, that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Collateralmay change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st Day ofJanuary of the year 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and Job Title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• Using information to improve our services.
• Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
• To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WA cookie is a small file which asks for permission, to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and that those websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and happen to change your mind. You can write or email us at email@example.com
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Collateral – The Storytellers, B-303, Pramukh Plaza,Cardinal Gracious Rd, Opp. P&G Plaza,Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400099. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Address:- B 303, Pramukh Plaza,
Cardinal Gracious Rd, Opp P&G Plaza,
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai,
Maharashtra : 400099
Phone:- +91 8655041287 / 88